I search on the internet How to unlock Samsung galaxy a10e for free but I can’t get a satisfied solution but after spending hours on it I found the easiest method of unlocking Samsung galaxy a10e. In this article, I share this method. I hope you must enjoy it.
Is this method safe or not?
Before trying this method I questioned my self. Is this method safe to unlock Samsung Galaxy a10e? Yes, this method is 100% safe and this process is so easy that you can do it from anywhere without any cable or software. Don’t worry, there is no risk to damage your device or void your warranty. Just follow my steps
- Select the locked network and country of your phone to check the price and estimated for your unlock.
- Provide the first 15 digits of your IMEI number. To get the IMEI number type *#06# on your device.
- Enter your name and a valid email to receive the unlock. You will receive a confirmation email when we received your payment.
- Once your order is completed we will send you an email with your unlock details.
- Follow the instructions provided for your phone model and it will be unlocked.
Very Important message before apply method
Read the message below before starting the unlocking process on Samsung galaxy a10e. don’t avoid it because this is very important.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy A10e is SIM locked, To check try to insert a sim card from different GSM carrier and wait for an unlocking message. If it doesn’t show any unlocking message and working with another SIM card then it is not SIM locked.
- Make sure that your phone is not reported as stolen or hardlocked.
- Make sure your phone not Hard Locked.
- Be sure to provide us the correct IMEI number.
- Be sure to provide the correct locked network. Do not provide any similar network or the network you wish to use.
- If you place your order without fulfilling above requirements, we are unable to provide a refund.
How to unlock Samsung galaxy a10e? – My Method
Follow my full method on How to unlock Samsung galaxy a10e.
- Insert a non accepted GSM SIM card and power on your phone.
- Your phone will prompt for “SIM Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”.
- Enter the Unlock Code provided by us.
- Your phone is now unlocked.
Important Note: This method is for Samsung Galaxy A10e from any network except T-Mobile/MetroPCS USA
For T-Mobile/MetroPCS USA we have another method listed below on How to unlock Samsung galaxy a10e
- Connect with a wi-fi and power on the phone with a non-accepted sim card.
- Locate and open the T-Mobile/MetroPCS device unlock app.
- Select and press the permanent unlock option.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is now unlocked.
Note: Please make sure you have an active data connection and your phone having original stock ROM. Also, check that your device is running on the latest version of Firmware.
If you are looking for a best budget smartphone then we have a list for you must check it now
If you face any problem then comment below.
Join us on Wtechworld Social network. Follow Us