How to screenshot on Samsung j7. Samsung is the world’s biggest smartphone provider company in the world and Samsung Galaxy j7 is one of most selling smartphones on his time. Now I see a lot of things that people now know about it in current time like How to screenshot on Samsung j7.
But don’t worry because I am here and in todays article I picked most searched topic how to screenshot on Samsung j7. But no satisfied answer about this topic. Don’t worry just follow my method on this topic and you will definitely take screenshot from your Galaxy j7.
For taking a screenshot on Samsung galaxy j7 I found many ways and below I share each method, I am sure these methods 100% worked for you. So let’s get started with these methods listed below.
Also Checkout: How to unlock Samsung galaxy a10e for free – Easy Method
Method 1: How to screenshot on Samsung J7 using hardware keys
Just follow my steps given below and try it for taking How to screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J7 using hardware keys.
- Open the location where you want to capture.
- Press the home button and power button at the same time and hold, and wait for the border around the screen to flash white.
All done! Check your screenshot in photos app.
Method 2: How to screenshot on Samsung J7 using gesture
Method 2 is also very easy and 3 steps method. you can try first method or second method it’s depend on you which method you like just follow my steps given below.
- Go to settings.
- In settings search for a gesture name Palm Swipe to capture and enable it.
- Close settings app and open the location where you want to capture your screen of Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Swipe across the screen horizontally from either side, edge to edge. If you do it correctly, a swipe animation will trigger and it will save the screenshot.
All done! check your screenshot in gallery or your smartphone. I hope these methods word for you perfectly and you like my article.
If you face any problem then comment below.
Join us on Wtechworld Social network. Follow Us